No. Each order includes a packing slip with an itemized list of it's contents and does not include the correlating costs of the order. Those details are included in the email confirmation you receive immediately after completing your purchase.
Articles in this section
- Can I modify the billing and shipping addresses on my subscription?
- Can I modify the frequency on my subscription?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- How do I sign up for a subscription?
- If I order a product as a gift, will the costs be included in the shipment?
- Can I use a prepaid gift card to purchase something from your store?
- Why do my tracking details say, “No Information is Available"?
- What is your return policy?
- My tracking information says that my order was delivered. How is that possible?
- How do I know my order has been shipped?