Sometimes your tracking information will be updated if the shipment is out for delivery in your area. If you see that the tracking status reads as "delivered", but you haven't received it, be sure to check WITH your with your neighbors or other members of your household. The package may have been delivered to a secure location if you were not available at the time of delivery. If you still can't locate it, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- How soon before you ship my order?
- How do I know my order has been shipped?
- My tracking information says that my order was delivered. How is that possible?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you ship to international countries?
- What is your exchange and return policy?
- Can I modify the billing and shipping addresses on my subscription?
- Can I modify the frequency on my subscription?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- How do I sign up for a subscription?