Sometimes your tracking information will be updated if the shipment is out for delivery in your area. If you see that the tracking status reads as "delivered", but you haven't received it, be sure to check around your with your neighbors or other members of your household. The package may have been delivered to a secure location if you were not available at the time of delivery. If you still can't locate it, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- Can I modify the billing and shipping addresses on my subscription?
- Can I modify the frequency on my subscription?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- How do I sign up for a subscription?
- If I order a product as a gift, will the costs be included in the shipment?
- Can I use a prepaid gift card to purchase something from your store?
- Why do my tracking details say, “No Information is Available"?
- What is your return policy?
- My tracking information says that my order was delivered. How is that possible?
- How do I know my order has been shipped?